Perfection! Beautiful baby. Beautiful family. Beautiful name. Nick turns 7 today & his middle name is Quinn too! Jason, the photo with your daughter is wonderful.
I can't stop looking at these pictures of Rylee. She is so precious. I love her name. These next 2 wks can't go by fast enough. I can't wait to meet her. Love you guys.
Love her and love her name! Welcome to the world little Rylee! Love you tons already !!!! Xoxo
ReplyDeletePerfection! Beautiful baby. Beautiful family. Beautiful name. Nick turns 7 today & his middle name is Quinn too!
ReplyDeleteJason, the photo with your daughter is wonderful.
I can't stop looking at these pictures of Rylee. She is so precious. I love her name. These next 2 wks can't go by fast enough. I can't wait to meet her. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect, just like her parents!!! Can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDeleteLove the name!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the name! i am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete