a window into our world for friends and family
Ha!!!! Such a Jason face. Love it!
She is so wide awake. Look at those beautiful eyes.
Hope you all have a great Mothers Day!! Maybe Cousin Rylee and I can Skype a little later on when I'm hanging with Ella! Can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!
What a terrific combination of mom and dad. Rylee is so cute. I love the big, bright eyes.
She is beautiful! I love love love her!!!!
Ha!!!! Such a Jason face. Love it!
ReplyDeleteShe is so wide awake. Look at those beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a great Mothers Day!! Maybe Cousin Rylee and I can Skype a little later on when I'm hanging with Ella! Can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific combination of mom and dad. Rylee is so cute. I love the big, bright eyes.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I love love love her!!!!
ReplyDelete