a window into our world for friends and family
Welcome baby Titlow! Thrilled you're here and can't wait to meet you. XOXO, The Piagentinis
Congratulations Jason and Katey!!
Hooray! Congratulations! She is beautiful. :)
Congratulations!!!! She is perfect!!! Beautiful!!! I am so excited for you both! Xoxo
What a little love bug! She is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!!
Welcome to the world little one! We can't wait to meet you!! Lots of love to Mom & Dad :) I'm sure you're all on cloud 9 - it's hard to believe but it keeps getting better. Lots of love from Brooklyn
Congratulations guys!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! You guys are going to be awesome parents! :)
Welcome baby Titlow! Thrilled you're here and can't wait to meet you. XOXO, The Piagentinis
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jason and Katey!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congratulations! She is beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! She is perfect!!! Beautiful!!! I am so excited for you both! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a little love bug! She is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world little one! We can't wait to meet you!! Lots of love to Mom & Dad :) I'm sure you're all on cloud 9 - it's hard to believe but it keeps getting better. Lots of love from Brooklyn
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! You guys are going to be awesome parents! :)
ReplyDelete