I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to snuggle her. Also, happy I get a break from those cat pictures. Move over lulu and mac...I want more Rylee pictures:) Love, Cousin Melissa
Seriously I need to hold her. I miss her and I haven't even met her yet. Already packing up Ella's leggings and onesies for little Rylee. Isn't it the nest to have a cousin and bff to share clothes with!
how beautiful
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!!!!! Love u Rylee
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect!
ReplyDeleteYour perfect Angel
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and so peaceful - enjoy every minute :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to snuggle her. Also, happy I get a break from those cat pictures. Move over lulu and mac...I want more Rylee pictures:) Love, Cousin Melissa
ReplyDeleteSeriously I need to hold her. I miss her and I haven't even met her yet. Already packing up Ella's leggings and onesies for little Rylee. Isn't it the nest to have a cousin and bff to share clothes with!
ReplyDelete