a window into our world for friends and family
I think that she is the cutest baby in the world... second only to her mother!
I second what Marsha said. Tell Rylee that Gramma misses her.
Oh, she smiles! How lovely!
And what a beautiful smile it is!
What a cute smile! I have a picture of Jason who had that same cute smile and look when he was little. I will have to dig it out and scan it to you!
I think that she is the cutest baby in the world... second only to her mother!
ReplyDeleteI second what Marsha said. Tell Rylee that Gramma misses her.
ReplyDeleteOh, she smiles! How lovely!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a beautiful smile it is!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute smile! I have a picture of Jason who had that same cute smile and look when he was little. I will have to dig it out and scan it to you!
ReplyDelete